03 r6

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Jackal, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Jackal

Jackal New Member

Hey, I've been looking at some bikes and hopefully you guys can help. It is a 2003 r6 and has 5700 miles on it. The guy is asking $5,000 for it and seems like it would be a good deal. I havent seen the bike up close yet, but there is time for that this weekend. Just want to see if you guys think this may be worth checking out. Personally, this is my 2nd bike and I don't want to spend more then 5 grand, the only other choice is to wait for winter and see if anyone is parting with another r6 or gsxr 600.

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

$5k wouldn't be a bad price on it, cannt hurt to check it out.

3. ChatChai

ChatChai OT Supporter

yeah that seems like a pretty low price. I would check if it has been laid down before.

4. FiddyRR

FiddyRR New Member

$4K at most..... its an '03 bike..... and on top of that, its a 600. so $4K and below its a good price IMO.

5. ChatChai

ChatChai OT Supporter

:wtf: no way should he offer $4k for the bike. That is a total low ball price. This is of course if the bike is in good condition without being dropped. A few years old and only 5700 miles on the bike is nothing. Going below $5k is unreasonable IMHO.

6. geartex

geartex New Member

not a bad price, go for it.

7. Jackal

Jackal New Member

Well guys, I sent him an e-mail saying I have a some money available under his asking price. Hopefully, he says let's make a deal, otherwise I'll just pay the 5gs. Thanks for your input.