=0\ my g/f cheated on me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jehan60188, Mar 28, 2007.

1. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

we were hanging out, and i went on her computer, her homepage is her livejournal
    so i read it even though she told me not to
    long story short, she went to a party, and some guy kept hitting on her until she was drunk enough to say yes

she says it'll never happen again, and i want to believe her, but damn, i'm upset!
    and i've always told people that ask me for advice on this subject to not take the person back, but i finally understand why it can be hard to let go...

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah...you need to not be with this girl anymore. First of all she was stupid enough to write a fucking LJ post about it, then tell you you can't read it. How old is she, like 17? And she let a guy hit on her until she was drunk enough? Please, she knew exactly what she was doing and will probably do it again.

DO NOT give her the satisfaction of staying with her man. You will regret it like hell later.

3. alex

alex My neighbor got the gas chamber awhile back for do Moderator

she cheated on you, and then posted the story of her cheating on you on her blog?

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

dealbreaker

5. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

Yah, this is exactly what I need to hear. I can't go easy on her, 'cause then I'm not thinking about my hapiness in the long run.
    Thanks goodman!

6. iwishyouwerebeer

No prob. You need to think about yourself in this kind of situation. And if she is dumb enough to break this easily then she doesn't deserve you.

7. MR. Marti

MR. Marti New Member

she cheated. Chances are it's not the first time nor will this be the last time.

get out.

8. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

9. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

so she cheated, then posted online about it so everyone can read it? I'm not too sure what live journal is, is it like myspace where everyone she knows can read her cheating story?

10. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

its a retarded form of myspace.

11. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

First off, never take back a cheater.
    Secondly, alcohol should never be used as an excuse. If she was going to do it intoxicated, she would have done it sober.
    Third, The girl is an absolute moron. Be glad you're breaking up. You shouldn't want to be with anyone that dumb.

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Red flag.

Your gf either a) put herself in that position or b) allowed herself to remain in that position. She knew what was happening and what was going to happen. People are not that naive, but girls like to pretend they are and then blame it on alcohol. Because she did not act to modify the situation (ie. not talk to the guy anymore, LEAVE the party, tell him "no, I have a bf.") she was essentially consenting to and actively participating in the situation. I bet you she enjoyed being pursued. She was giddy with delight at the fact that someone she was attracted to was hitting on her. How do I know she was attracted to him? Because she a) allowed the situation to continue and b) slept with the guy. If she was not attracted to him, she would not have put up with it.

Dump her and cut off all contact with her. You deserve better than someone who turns into a whore when they get drunk. You will never trust her again. If she tells you "hey, I'm going to a party" and you know there's going to be drinking there it will be flashbacks of what you're feeling right now.

It is hard to let go of someone, I agree... even if they ignore the fact that they have a boyfriend when they get drunk. Unless he raped her, she knew exactly what she was doing and what was going on. That's pretty disrespectful toward YOU. I think you should keep that in mind when you're considering your feelings. It doesn't sound like she places a high level of value on your relationship.

Bottom line: you have now learned that your girlfriend's fundamental personality characteristics are such that she will allow herself to cheat given the right conditions. Is that someone you want to spend your time/life with?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  13. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

*sigh* she keeps making promises that she won't drink again, and she'll avoid 'bad' guys
    she keeps saying it wont happen again, and the worst part is that i want to believe her; but i always told other guys not to take a cheater back, so i gotta be strong...

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

shes an idiot, more ways than one.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Read my post again (the one above yours... we posted at the same time).

16. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

is her livejournal public? i dont understand why people put shit on the internet, then get annoyed when people read it

17. iwishyouwerebeer

Dude, why do you think you've given that advice to others before? Because it applies! And when it comes down to it she's a dumb bitch who cheated on you easily. And my guess is she wasn't even that drunk when she did it, which means she wanted it to happen. Like Falconer said, she put herself in that position and continued to stay there while the guy hit on her.

Stop being a fucking pushover just because you like her and because she tells you bullshit stuff like she's going to "stop drinking" or stop "hanging around bad guys." lol, she'll do it again and you will never trust her after this. Just move on.

18. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

Quit thinking about all the "good times" you two had together. It'll only make it harder to do what you know needs to be done. Instead, focus on the fact that she cheated on you. How does that make you feel? She doesn't deserve a second chance. What she did was cold and heartless. You should be the same with your actions.

19. GanglyGoodness

GanglyGoodness .

Do not fall for her games. She promises this to you now, but you know that this will happen again if the situation comes up. You should not even give her the chance to change your mind. Just get out as quickly as possible - the longer you let her twist and turn your feelings, the harder it will be to leave.

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Cut her loose. shes not worth it man

21. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I'm so glad a woman said what should have been said

22. audrey

audrey New Member

If I was so drunk to not know what I was doing, I would be vomiting on everyone.

23. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

Dump this girl and maintain your self-respect.

24. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

+1

Dude dont talk to her anymore, STOP talking, it will only make you want to stay with her becasue you want to belive her. If you want, go get "drunk" and fuck some chick and tell her you where soooo drunk you had no control, see how she reacts. JK man.

25. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

And probably not even be able to remember enough about being hit on ALL night and finally giving in to be able to write up a blog post about it.

amirite?