¿Maximo or State Of Emergency?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by poostik, Feb 20, 2002.

1. poostik

poostik member

Probably gonna get both of these . . . which one do you recommend first?

2. SoE definately

3. Stupify

Stupify OT Supporter

State of Emergency wasn't as good as i thought it'd be.

4. Camcam

Camcam J.U.N.K.E.R.

SOE if you only plan to play the game for 2 hours.

Get Maximo if you value your $$.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

state of emergecy is good but don't be expecting another gta3.. Its fairly short and the ending isn't that great.. I like it but Grand theft auto 3 is the best ps2 game ever.. Theres alot of blood and dun but its not as broad as gta3.. you can't walk around as free.

6. poostik

poostik member

i ended up with jack and daxter :)

i've been hearing SOE is suxxors

7. tstrandh

tstrandh New Member

I have heard first-hand from numerous people that SOE is crap; Maximo didn't seem to get a good rap either.

If you want something of value and taste, I suggest you check out "Blood Omen 2". It just came out yesterday (21st). I have it for Xbox (same game, just better visuals) and this game is nice. Quite a bit of gore where you can grab people by their throat and stab them, or try sneeking up on someone and punching right through their chest. Oh, and your a Vampire, by the way. I really suggest you check it out.

8. My boy has Maximo and told me its awsome. I've played SOE and spent the whole half hour thinking about how much fun I wasn't having.
    I also recomend Eve Of Extinction. even though its only about a 5 hour game, its awsome.

9. chibi

chibi Guest

well if you dont own gta3.. just get that rather than getting maximo or soe.. but definetly DO NOT get SOE.. just rent it or something.. game is boring IMHO.. its pretty repetitive. at least with GTA3 you can pick up hookers and gain 125 health rather than the normal 100 max level.. haha

:rofl:

10. poostik

poostik member

Funny you mentioned Blood Omen II
    My friend flew out to Cali over two years ago and got a job working on that game. 3 of the levels in that game are all his. :)